"Swimming is a good all-round activity because it: keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body. builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness. helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs."
Happy Summer Holidays to you all!! I am sure all most of you have already booked your tickets for this years summer vacations. I just saw BBC news that India’s heat wave is going to worsen. Today it was 43’c in Delhi and a power cut for 5 hours… Phew!!...
Thankfully I know how to swim, so I go for a swim daily to a nearby club, though its overcrowded but atleast it helps me to relax and stay fit. I recently visited Neemrana Fort Palace to celebrate my birthday and for a short summer getaway, it was seriously fun, It was 3 Days/ 2 Nights Stay at the Sutra Palace which had a pool just below it called the “Surya Pool”
Obviously I was excited so I purchased a new Speedo skirted Swimsuit with Contrast Borders. It not only looks beautiful when you wear it but also supports your body with a tight skin fit technology and makes swimming way easier to do. Along with it I carried my Speedo Fastskin Cap and Speedo Goggles.
Speedo is a world leader in swimwear and swimming Accessories. Top swimming sports persons prefer it. Its is the No. 1 Choice for all swimming professionals all over the world. I have been a swimmer since the age of 10 and I exactly know the difference between a Speedo and any other brand.
- World Leader in Swimming Wear and Accessories.
- No 1 choice of all Swimming Champions and Sportsperson.
- Skin Fit Technology.
- High Fashion: Available in Beautiful Colours and Designs.
- The Elastic Technology doesn’t give away even after years as compared to other brands.
- If you want speed in swimming choose Speedo.
- Speedo Fast Skin Caps has Skin Fit technology doesn’t come off in the pool while swimming like other brands which are horrible. It fits just like your second skin.
- Speedo Goggles stay perfect even for years and gives to you perfect clear sight underwater as well as protects your eyes from UVA/UVB rays!!
Benefits of Swimming:
Fitness: keeps you in shape. Improves your fitness depends on how much energy you use. It improves your coordination, balance and posture. Makes you more flexible
Therapeutic: Helps people to recover from accidents and sickness. Combating the aging process.
Social: Meeting and being with other people. You can talk to others as you water exercise. Workout facing your partner or side-by-side. Meet new people. Have a Pool Party!
Stress Release: Gives you a chance to just relax and forget about work, problems, and other things.
Fun: Exercise in a playful way and don't worry about being serious! Laugh and enjoy it! Water exercise is fun!
- Improves flexibility and strength
- Builds up endurance
- Makes you loose weight.
- Firms your body
- Muscular balance
- Heart muscle becomes stronger
- Improves the physique and makes your body firm.
- Increases circulation of blood
- Improves your posture and balance
- Improved ability to control and maintain healthy weight
- Heals body injuries
- Combats Aging.
Chilling at the Pool with the Minions
“Swimming is a healthy, low-cost activity that you can continue throughout your life. Swimming is a low-impact activity that has many physical and mental health benefits. Swimming is a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water.”
In words of Dory "Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, Swimming!!"
What Am I Wearing ?