Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream is certainly a perfect match as it provides natural coverage. The best part about this BB Cream is that it is Paraben free with the SPF 20 and is available for the price of 550/- per 29 gm. Its available in two shades Vanilla and Honey Glaze.
Colorbar BB Cream claims "that it is a makeup and skincare product and this multi benefit beauty balm hydrates , smooths, corrects and protects skin with sheer coverage. it is blend of potent botanical and antioxidants, the fresh airy formula diminishes the signs of aging and repairs uneven skin tone while protecting it with SPF 20."
I purchased the shade Vanilla 001 which the lightest shade available. This shade is very similar to a golden beige with hints of yellow therefore it blends perfectly with Indian Complexions. This cream has an airy consistency similar to that of a souffle so, it blends very easily on the skin without leaving any patches. It doesn't make your skin too white as it has tones of yellow in it and spreads easily all over the face.
It smells nice when you apply it on you face and doesn't have a very strong smell. Colorbar perfect match BB Cream matched perfectly with all skin types including mine which is hypersensitive and acne prone.
- It will not immediately brighten your complexion or make you look fair.
- This cream is just like a souffle and will match to your natural complexion. that's why its called PERFECT MATCH!
- This is just like what a Beauty Balm should be however it has few flaws.
- Smells nice, doesn't have a strong fragrance.
- This cream did provide coverage however it doesn't conceals acne pimple marks.
- I did not see any anti-aging effects by using this cream.
- It did protect my skin with SPF 50
- It did see some breakouts coming so I had to discontinue and apply Sebamed care gel for sometime.
POPULAR BB CREAMS IN INDIA
Colorbar BB Creams has yellow tones in it so it blends perfectly with the skin, Ponds BB Cream is a mediocre product whereas Lakme is the worst CC Cream in the market