April is Cruelty Prevention Month.. So Go Orange!!...Every Year ASPCA urges people around the world to celebrate the month of April as Cruelty Prevention Month and support ASPCA for their efforts against animal cruelty, go orange. ASPCA will be celebrating throughout the month for the victories acheived in the fight against cruelty to animals and urges people around the world to support them in their cause.
WE ARE THEIR VOICE!!
official website: http://www.aspca.org
How Can We Contribute?
- Blog, Post, Share on Facebook or any social networking that April is Animal Cruelty Prevention Month.
- Feed Homeless Dogs or Cats in your neighbourhood get them vacinated or treated if you see any animals nearby your house in pain.
- Donate to PETA India, PETA.org or ASPCA for the welfare of animals and so that they can protect animals in danger.
- Contact your nearest Animal rescue center if you see any animal in pain or being hit by a car or human, don't be scared to report the incident.
- Adopt homeless dogs or cats from nearby your house or any pet shelter give them a home and get a companion for life!!
- If you already have a Pet take a care of it. Play with them as they also feel lonely.
- Use a Flea or a Tick treatment make sure that your dog or cat is free from any infestation.
- Give them a bath -- its really really hot. I am sure your pet will love it!!
- Make sure that their collar is not to tight.
- Get involved -- Volunteer -- Join your local animal care centre. Show that you Care!
- Buy Cruelty free Products and Cosmetics. Fight against Animal Testing.
IF YOU SEE ANY ANIMAL IS IMMINENT DANGER CONTACT PETA.india please call their emergency number – (0) 98201 22602.
|My Dog Sohrab|
|Handsome as ever!!|
|Enjoying on the Couch!!|
Hi, My Name is Sohrab A.K.A. Maddog Tannen as Surabhi and Anirudh nicknamed me. I am a Black Labrador, I am very naughty and playful. I love to eat and I am very greedy about food, I will puke all the food out but I won't stop eating. In the morning I eat eggs, milk and bread. I don't like to eat the bread by myself so my family members feed me by hand. They sometimes complain that I have royal habits but I can't help it. My family loves me a lot they give me pretty nice things to eat like, curd, chicken, paneer,biscuits and sometimes I dig into halwa...
I broke the dining table and ate dad's cashbook and porsche design glasses but everybody still loves me. I tease the neighbourhood dogs and make them go furious that's just one of my hobbies. I love to play ball, catch and hide and seek. I have been vaccinated and taken to doctor regulary but somehow I just can't stop being naughty!
Bye Bye (Woof) (Woof)
I am sure you must enjoyed Sohrab's introduction. He is one of the most naughtiest dogs I ever had. Infact I can vouch for it that he is a menace just like the dog in the movie "Marley and Me". He even ran away with my necklace once, I was so scared that he would gulp it down, I had run around the house to retrieve it back from him. I was lucky that he did not swallow it down otherwise I would been standing with pipe to clean his poo next morning!! :)
He is Naughty and a Beautiful dog and We all love him. Have you loved your Dog or Cat today????
Love them Show that you care!