I recently purchased the new sigma beauty Make me blush coral kit and it is a beeeaauuutyyyyyyy!! . They are so beautiful in coral pink colour...so feminine, durable and affordable!.
Yes, they are only for $64 + shipping charges to your country (India $20) that’s only 4116 INR total price to India even then they are less expensive than the ones available in India. Recently the price has changed to $109 even that is 5450 INR!
The Inglot professional set costs 11000 INR/- and Mac doesn’t offer any brush sets here you have to buy each brush separately and that turns out be a costly affair!!...I mean makeup brushes in India are very expensive. Do all these Makeup brands in India think we r fools? I guess they do that’s why their prices are so high.
Cost Comparison :-
Mac Brush can cost from 800 – 2,500 INR per piece
Inglot Brushes can cost from 700 – 1,050 INR per piece.
Inglot Professional set of brushes – 11,000 INR
Sigma Brush set of 12 beautiful handcrafted wooden brushes – 5,725 INR
Sigma Professional set of brushes – 8,000 INR
Sigma make me blush set includes 12 beautiful coral brushes which are:
- Eyeliner - E05 An extra-fine tipped synthetic fiber brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke to line the eyes.
- Pencil - E30 - Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Blending - E40 - Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.
- Eye Shading - E55 - Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
- Large Shader - E60 - Flat shape is ideal for application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. It also works great with loose eye shadows or pigments. Can be used to apply color all over the lid or precisely on the lash line. Natural bristles.
- Small Angle - E65 - Essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. This brush is also excellent for filling out the eyebrows. Synthetic bristles.
- Medium Angled Shading - E70 - Angled, tapered, flat top. Ideal to apply highlight shades underneath the eyebrow and on the inner corners. It can also be used for a precise application of darker shades on the crease area. Natural bristles.
- Large Powder - F30 - Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
- Large Angled Contour - F40 - The angled shape makes this brush ideal to apply blush or contour shades. Natural bristles.
- Duo Fibre - F50 - Specially designed to generate an airbrushed finish when used to apply liquid foundation. It can also be used to apply blush, highlight shades and loose pigments. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Foundation - F60 - Can be used to apply liquid or cream foundation. It is also recommended to apply moisturizers and conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.
- Concealer - F70 - The rounded, tapered, flat shape makes this brush ideal to conceal the under eye area. It is also recommended for a precise application in small areas. Synthetic bristles.
Since now I am going to be busy using these brushes. I will write a review about them soon!!
Availability: Sigma beauty.com
Price: ($109 U.S/ 5750 INR)
Packaging: LOVE IT HOT PINK!!